Breakfast is our Speciality
Some people maintain that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Even if that is not the case it is the only meal that we serve at Parklands so we strive to get it right!
Breakfast is served in the dining room from 7:00 to 9:00 on weekdays and from 8:00 to 10:00 on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
Allergies and preferences:
We are aware that guests have certain preferences, intolerances and allergies and we have a range of alternatives:
- Soya milk
- Gluten-free bread and croissants
- Dairy-free fruit yoghurt
Each morning we set up a self-serve buffet, but serve tea, coffee toast and all cooked selections from the kitchen.
On the buffet you will find:
- Juices and water
- Semi-skimmed cows’ milk (please ask for soya alternative)
- Cold ham and Dutch cheese
- Fresh seasonal fruit – e.g. strawberries. raspberries or melon
- Warm fresh pastries – croissants and pain au chocolat
- Yeo Valley organic bio fruit yoghurt and Total Greek yogurt
Traditional English Breakfast
Fuel-up for the day ahead with one of our cooked-to-order options. Try our traditional English breakfast:
- ‘Oxford Sausage’ from Hedges
- Back bacon
- Free range fried eggs
- Potato rösti
- Black pudding
- Heinz baked beans
Your choice of crispy bacon or ham between a toasted English muffin and a poached egg topped with Hollandaise sauce.
Cooked with 3 free-range eggs and served plain or filled with your choice of Cheddar cheese, mushrooms, bacon or ham.
Alternatively, our ‘Full English Omelette’ is quite a surprise!