You may be finding it difficult to decide between one place and another for your visit to Oxford so here are a few considerations:
- Free on-site parking
- 20-minute walk to city centre
- Frequent buses with bus stop nearby
- Complimentary WiFi
- Reception open from 8:00 to 22:30
- Delicious complimentary breakfast
- Helpful and friendly concierge team
- Only 13 rooms
We pride ourselves on meeting our guests’ expectations so perhaps we should mention a few things:
- Our rooms are not that large, averaging around 14 sqm for doubles/twins and 19-23 sqm for rooms with king-sized beds (US queen size)
- All rooms have en-suite showers but sorry, no bath tubs.
- Our rooms are spread over 2 floors (on 1st and 2nd floor) with only the lounge and breakfast room on the ground floor. Our Victorian building has no lift, although we do have an enthusiastic concierge team that can help with luggage.
- We are not a full-service hotel and the only meal we serve is breakfast.
Because the only meal we serve is breakfast, the quality of the experience has become something of an obsession for the whole team. We are continually striving to make it the best we can by adding new items and looking for new suppliers.
Our 13 rooms are spread over 2 floors in an elegant late-Victorian house in North Oxford, with easy access to all that Oxford has to offer.
Oxford has so much to offer as a city even if you are only here fort a few days.
The best part is that Parklands is within walking distance, so we’ve highlighted some of our favourite locations in Oxford.